Click for the new student online enrollment application process. This is for new families who are entering the district and have never attended Darien 61 before.
Families in need can click to find a local food pantry access list.
If eligibile, a NEW Application is needed each year. Please return to the school or district office starting August 1.
The Mission of Darien School District 61
Inspire and empower each child to realize their full potential
Each Child realizes their full potential when we ~
- Develop, retain and value innovative and empathetic staff
- Provide a safe, welcoming and inspiring environment
- Deliver instruction that is engaging, relevant and rigorous
- Elevate learning by embracing our diversity and promoting equity, inclusion and access
- Seek and build community relationships
- Allocate resources in a purposeful, fiscally responsible manner